The beauty of individual tuition, or 1:1’s, is that they focus on your individual needs. An initial consultation session usually lasts for 90 minutes . Subsequent sessions usually last about an hour, but can be longer if required.
Frequency of sessions entirely depends on individual choice and what seems appropriate. It is best to initially commit to a minimum of 3 sessions to get started and feel the benefits.
We start by discussing what you would like from your home practice, and consider what is realistic. We then devise a home practice which we teach during the session and write out for you to practice at home. Based on your feedback, subsequent sessions build on this initial practice and can develop in many different ways.
These sessions are suitable for anyone, including those completely new to yoga, experienced students and Yoga teachers who:
- are committed to developing a personal yoga practice
- may have a therapeutic need they wish to address with a home practice (stress, anxiety, energetic or structural problems, breathing difficulties)
- are interested in deepening and extending their practice of yoga – working with more demanding postures and techniques not usually taught in a group class
- would appreciate more detailed feedback and advice on their practice, or teaching
- find that committing to a regular class is very difficult
Individual tuition is aimed at developing your own practice, personally designed to meet your needs and lifestyle. This was how Yoga was traditionally taught. If you really want to develop your Yoga, and make it effective in supporting your life, or you want a Yoga routine to help with a specific need or problem, then this is for you.
Cost: First Session (up to 90min) £65
Subsequent sessions (up to 60 min) £47
(additional time charged at £15 / 30 min)
Please contact us directly if you have any further questions or would like to discuss how individual yoga tuition might benefit you.
For appointments with Dave please book online at:
(individual appointments are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays)
Limited individual appointments are available with Gail. Please contact Gail directly to arrange appointments.